Rice soup is also called
rice oil. It is a layer of porridge oil that is condensed on the pot
when it is served with fine rice porridge or dried rice. Rice soup is sweet and sweet, it can nourish yin and have a good nourishing effect. Rice Water,Brown Rice Nutrition Juice,No Added Rice Nutrition Juice,Rice Nutrition Juice Ningxia Saiwaixiang Food Co., Ltd. , http://www.nxswxfood.com
1. Breeding water
(1) Activated Carbon Filtration Water: Put activated carbon in a plastic or enamel drum, let tap water flow in from the bottom inlet, and flow out from the top outlet. The filtered water is stored in aquariums or other containers, which can be used as daily water for breeding and as breeding water for ordinary tropical fish.
(2) Ion exchange resin filtered water: The ion exchange resin is used as a filter material, and the calcium ion, magnesium ion, and nitrite in the water can be adsorbed by the adsorption capacity of the anion and cation exchange resin, and the filtered water is neutral soft water. It is suitable for the use of water for reproduction of fish in the family Acipenseridae, Polygonidae, and Cichlids.
(3) Deionized water: also known as distilled water. Electrodialysis and electrolysis are generally used to obtain the water quality is very pure. The water quality of deionized water is very soft. The oxygen content in the water is extremely low and it is not suitable for water for rearing. When used, it is often used in combination with clean water to obtain water of different hardness and pH to meet the needs of breeding water for different species.
(4) Rainwater: The water quality is relatively soft, and the metal ion content is very small. It is suitable for the breeding water of the migratory and family carp. Generally, if the air is fresh in suburban areas, containers can be filled with rainwater and then filtered.
2. Reproduction characteristics
(1) Oviparous raw fish: Oviparous eggs are fish born in the fish family. Females are inseminated in vivo. Fertilized eggs are produced by females directly after the female's abdomen develops and matures. The larvae swim in the presence of water. When the broodstock is breeding, it is matched randomly. The male fish chases the female fish. After the female is pregnant, the abdomen expands. Before the birth, there is an obvious dark spot on the anus, at which time the female to be produced is isolated and kept. Egg-born fish include guppies, swordfish, moonfish, and mary fish. The pregnant females are caught in special cages in the spawning tank. There are many meshes at the bottom of the cage and larvae can pass freely. But broodstock cannot pass. After the females are born, the larvae swim into the aquarium through the eyes of the net, which can indirectly protect the larvae. If there are many broodstock that are in production, several cages can be hung in the spawning tank. Postpartum female fish should be caught in the original tank. In addition, a method of laying nylon nets at the bottom of the spawning tank can also be used for the larvae to swim into the water under the screens to hide.
If the outdoor water temperature is above 18Â°C, hundreds of broodstock can also be stocked in outdoor fish ponds. The surface of the water can be floated by several plants, which can block the sun and can also become places where females live in larvae or larvae hiding, allowing them to live in groups and freedom. Breeding, also get a lot of larvae. Females are usually born once a month and can produce 50-200 larvae each time.
(2) Aquatic Pebbles Raw fish: In tropical fish, water grasses or pebbles are used for nest-laying and spawning. There are mainly fishes of the family Polygonidae and Quercusidae, such as four fish, zebra, and goldfish. The brooding fish are randomly paired, and some can put dozens of species of fish together and let them chase each other to complete spawning activities. Some are males and females. A pair of species of fish is caught in breeding tanks to complete spawning activities. Some are two males and one female. Three to five species of fish are caught in breeding tanks to complete spawning activities.
Propagation tanks are mainly made of 30 x 20 x 15 cm. A flexible nylon net board is laid on the bottom of the tank. Several bunches of gold grass are placed in the four corners. Several pebbles are then dispersed in the bottom of the tank. Reproductive water is added to the breeding tank. , adjust the water temperature, put a small gas stone oxygenation. In the evening, the fish will be caught, and the broodstock will chase each other. The fertilized eggs will stick to the plants or be scattered among the pebbles or fall under the stencils to prevent the brooders from swallowing food. They are usually laid up the next morning. After the spawning, the broodstock can be taken back to the original tank and can also be kept in a separate tank. The tropical fish species in the family Acipenseridae and Acipenseridae generally belong to aquatic fishes with pebbles. After the broodstocks have laid their eggs for the first time, spawning takes place 7-9 days apart for the second time. During broodstock breeding, males have beautiful body colors and obvious matrimony. The sexual maturity of broodstock is mostly 6-7 months. The water quality of breeding water is mostly weak acidic soft water, and the breeding water temperature is between 24-28Â°C. The broodstock is randomly paired and breeds easily.
(3) Foam-egg fish: The fish of the family Bactroidea in the tropical fish are mostly fry-occluded fish. Most of them come from Southeast Asia. The species are Thai betta, pearl horse, kiss fish, red lili, and colorful Lili. , Lan Manlong and so on. Follicular spawning is a special way of reproduction in tropical fish. The broodstock pairing has a strong random nature. Its eggs are produced on the water and hatched on the water as larvae. Choose a 50 x 50 x 35 cm or 50 x 45 x 30 cm aquarium as a breeding tank. Float a few floating plants or green leaves on the surface of the water and put a pair of broodstock into it. The male fish will rely on the aquatic plants or The four corners of the tank spit out a lot of white foam. The white foam is similar to the foam produced by washing powder and floats high on the water. The male fish chasing females, under the foam, the fish body twining, complete the spawning activities. The male fish will spit into the foam with the mouth of the fertilized egg, and the male has a strong motherhood and will always take care of the hatching of the larvae. The fish are generally released in breeding tanks in the evening and the oviposition is completed the next morning. After the spawning is completed, the females are to be fished back to the original tank immediately. If the females are later fished out, the males will continue to chase the females, and sometimes the female fins will be calved.
Bichonidae fish, broodstock sexual maturity age of 6-7 months. During the reproduction of the broodstock, the male body has a clear marriage color and its body color is particularly bright. During breeding, most species of broodstock can be mixed together, except for Thai bettas. When Betta fish are breeding, only one male fish can be placed in a cylinder to prevent them from fighting each other. The broodstock breed time is about 7-10 days.
(4) Magneto-optic fishes: Oyster fishes in tropical fishes are mainly angelfish. Angelfishes produce eggs directly on broad-leafed water grass leaves in natural environments. In aquaria, they often use Green plastic plates or tiles are used as nests to replace the broad-leaved plants. The common species of angelfish are black gods, golden heads, gods, and sesame gods. Used as a nesting plastic plate, optional O. A 5 mm thick green plastic plate cut into 12 x 6 cm rectangles with a 45' angle bevel and fixed to a 10 cm high base. This is a complete nesting. Place it in the breeding jar when in use. .
The breeding tank of angelfish is mainly 50 x 45 x 35 cm. The angelfish are self-matching, and the well-matched fish is fixed in a breeding tank and no longer opened. Breeding water is slightly acidic soft water, breeding water temperature 27-28 Â°C, nest will be placed in breeding tank. Before spawning, both parents cleaned the magnetic plates by mouth, the male vas deferens was small and slightly protruding, and the female oviduct was thick and prominent. At the time of spawning, the females are at the front, and the eggs are evenly distributed on the magnetic board. The males are followed closely and the insemination work is completed. The whole process is orderly. After spawning, the parents took turns to plucking water with the pectoral fins to take care of the eggs. After the spawning of the broodstock is completed, the nests are taken out and hatched in the hatching tank. After 48 hours, the eggs are hatched as larvae. About 10 to 12 days after the first spawning of the broodstock, the second spawning takes place. Broodstock sexual maturity age 6-7 months.
(5) Rock raw fish: Some large species of tropical fish, such as map fish, golden pineapple, etc., when they breed, they mostly produce nests with smooth rocks or floor tiles or marble plates. The broodstock is self-matched, and the broodstock with the right pair is fixed in a breeding tank and no longer opened. When the broodstock is breeding, both parents clean their nests with their mouths, and then complete spawning activities one after the other. After the spawning is completed, the nest with the eggs is removed and incubated in an incubation tank for oxygenation. The sexual maturity of broodstock is more than 8 months. After the broodstock first lays eggs, it lays eggs at intervals of 15 to 20 days.
(6) Pots Eggs Fish: Pots Eggs Fishes are mainly fish of the cichlid family, such as colorful phoenix, sapphire, orange fish, etc. They like to scatter eggs in the inner wall of a pot. The broodstock chooses its spouse, and the broodstock with the right pair is fixed in a breeding tank and is no longer disassembled. The pot is placed flat on the bottom of the tank and the broodstock can come in and out freely. During spawning, parents clean their flowerpots with their mouths and then systematically complete spawning activities one after the other. After spawning, the pots can be removed and incubated in an incubation tank for oxygenation. The sexually mature age of broodstock is 6-7 months. After the broodstock first lays eggs, it lays eggs at intervals of 15-20 days. Propagation water is slightly acidic soft water, breeding water temperature 27-28 Â°C, reproductive environment dim aquarium, require quiet around. In addition, the colorful gods in tropical fish also nest with flower pots. Zisha pots were used to make nests, and the pots were placed in breeding tanks. The brooders scattered eggs on the outer walls of the pots.
(7) Incubation of hatching fish: The number of fish hatched in the mouth is very small in tropical fish, such as arowana, African catfish, and African bushhoppers. In the case of African squid, males will dig their nests when they are sexually mature. When the male fish builds a nest in the sand layer, the female fish is kept by the side, and the male fish attracts the female fish into the nest to lay eggs, and the male fish tail ejaculation. Females spawn eggs while they use the mouth to contain the fertilized eggs in the entrance cavity and store them in the hatching capsule for oral hatching. The fertilized eggs hatch for 7-8 days until the yolk sac in the peritoneal cavity of the larvae is absorbed. The females will spit out the larvae. The larvae that have just emerged from the female fish's mouth gather into groups, swim for food, and guard the females. When danger is found, the females will immediately swim near the larval school and the larvae will quickly gather next to the female's mouth. The female fish quickly enters the larvae into the middle of the entrance. Oviposition hatchery fish are highly maternal, spawning fewer eggs each time, and the survival rate of larvae is higher.
The best rice soup should be made with the unsalted rice and the aleurone layer. The nutrition and health care function will be the strongest. With the current refined rice, the effect will not be obvious, especially after the panning. It`s even less nutritious.
Rice soup is also called
rice oil. It is a layer of porridge oil that is condensed on the pot
when it is served with fine rice porridge or dried rice. Rice soup is sweet and sweet, it can nourish yin and have a good nourishing effect.
Rice Water,Brown Rice Nutrition Juice,No Added Rice Nutrition Juice,Rice Nutrition Juice
Ningxia Saiwaixiang Food Co., Ltd. , http://www.nxswxfood.com