Starch Noodle Machine,Electric Noodle Machine,Starch Noodle Making Machine,Potato Starch Noodle Machine Shuangfeng County Dingyuan Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd.. , http://www.starchseparator.com
1. Raw material processing
(1) Crush rice (or dry potato).
(2) Mix fine crushed rice with rice flour (or dry potato powder).
(3) Add water for the first time.
(4) Atmospheric steaming for 1 hour, simmering for 1 hour, steaming, removing and sieving, cooling.
2. Saccharification and Liquorization
(1) The clinker is cooled down to about 40Â°C, and the secondary sprinkling is performed.
(2) The finely crushed bran is evenly distributed on a beveled surface, and then the yeast liquid is evenly spread on it, and the mixture is fully mixed and then loaded into a cylinder (about 160 kg of cheese per cylinder). The temperature of the cylinder is 24 to 25Â°C.
(3) When the temperature rises to 38Â°C, it should be poured (note that it does not exceed 40Â°C).
(4) 5 to 8 hours after dumping, the temperature rises to 38 to 39Â°C, and then falls. Afterwards, the phlegm temperature is normally maintained at between 38 and 40Â°C. After 48 hours, the phlegm temperature gradually decreases and it is poured once a day. After 5 days, it fell to 33-35Â°C, and saccharification and brewery ended.
3. Acetic fermentation
(1) After the alcoholic fermentation is over, add 10 kg of crude cesium per cylinder, 8 kg of acetic acid bacteria seeds, and mix and invert the cylinder twice.
(2) The temperature rises from the second to the third day and is controlled between 39 and 40Â°C. Pour once a day, about 12 days, when the temperature dropped to 38 Â°C, warming 1.5 to 3 kg per cylinder and divided. The end of acetic acid fermentation, placed two days, that is after ripening.
4. Aging. Transfer the ripened vinegar vinegar into the hospital urn and tightly cover it with a salt layer and place it in a mud seal for 15 to 20 days. Once in the middle, seal the tank and store it for more than one month.
5. Pour vinegar. Pouring vinegar usually uses three sets of leaching method and cyclic extraction. In the third group, adding tap water, the leachate is added to the second group and the secondary vinegar is poured out, and then the secondary vinegar is added to the first group and soaked for 20 to 24 hours. Grade vinegar.
6. Preparation and disinfection. After grade vinegar is adjusted according to quality standards, preservatives are added according to regulations and disinfected at 80Â°C. After clarification, packaging is finished products.
Second, the North system of vinegar technology Recently, some areas in the north with sorghum, rice and bran, wheat bran as raw materials, the use of raw materials in the solid-state fermentation process for the production of lotus root. Raw material formula (kg) Sorghum 100 Fast Qu 45 Salt 10 Bran 155 Gu Di 100 100 600-650 water.
1. Mixing: After sorghum crushing, the first time the amount of water added is 2.5 times the weight of the raw material, and adjust the pH to 6.4, then add 0.2% of calcium chloride and 0.3% of BF7658 amylase according to the total amount of main ingredients, and fully mix evenly. .
2. Liquefaction and saccharification: Transfer the prepared slurry to a liquefaction tank (inject a small amount of bottom water in an empty tank in advance, and increase the ventilation to 80Â°C or more), and control the temperature between 85 and 90Â°C for 10 to 15 minutes. Liquefaction. Until the sample is iodine liquid, it is brownish-yellow, and then heated up to 100Â° C., inactivate the enzyme within 10 to 15 minutes, and still cool in the tank, so that the temperature of the phlegm is reduced below 60Â° C., and above 55Â° C., saccharification is added, and the temperature is kept warm. 4 to 6 hours for saccharification.
3. Alcohol fermentation: The mash is transferred to an alcohol fermenter, and part of the cold water is added to cool down to 30-32Â°C. 0.5% of the yeast liquid is added, and an appropriate amount of fast koji is added for alcohol fermentation. The temperature is controlled to be about 30-32Â°C. No ventilation, no stirring, fermentation of 5 to 6 days, sampling inspection, alcohol reached 6 to 7 degrees when the alcohol fermentation is over.
4. Acetic acid fermentation: The alcohol fermentation mash was transferred into an acetic acid fermentation tank, and bran and gluten were added according to the ratio. At the same time, the acetic acid bacteria solution was added, and the mixture was fully mixed to conduct solid state fermentation. After 2 to 3 days of mixing, the product temperature rises to 35-38Â°C and starts to turn over. After sampling every other day, the total acid rises to more than 2%, which means that samples should be taken every day. When it is found that the acidity no longer rises, the salt is promptly poured, and it is evenly tipped over and the alcohol is terminated. Solid-state fermentation of mature vinegar vinegar can also be put into a special container to "burn" cooked at a temperature of 80 ~ 85 Â°C.
5. Dripping vinegar and processing: the use of showering shower, vinegar soak time 5 to 6 hours, sterilized as usual vinegar. Third, the south of vinegar production process in central South China and some parts of the Southwest in the solid raw material fermentation vinegar, it is customary to use the following process. Solid-state fermentation of raw materials to vinegar production process, the production equipment is simple, easy operation and management, product quality and product yield is also relatively stable.
Starch Noodle Machine,Electric Noodle Machine,Starch Noodle Making Machine,Potato Starch Noodle Machine
Shuangfeng County Dingyuan Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd.. , http://www.starchseparator.com